Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
AAIV Presents: Going Beyond Skills and Experience: Finding the Job That’s Right for You
Thursday, September 26, 2019, 1:00 PM until 2:00 PM
1 p.m. EST
To enjoy professional satisfaction and grow your Veterinary career the right way, it’s critical to find a job that matches you in every way possible. Yes, that includes technical skills and experience, but it also includes other important areas that some people overlook.
Join Stacy Pursell, owner and founder of The VET Recruiter, for this special webinar by the American Association of Industry Veterinarians (AAIV). Attendees of this event will learn the following:
- What the hiring process can tell you about an organization and its employer brand
- How to make sure an organization’s core values are in line with your own
- The role of company culture in determining if an opportunity is the best one for you
- Why soft skills are so important to employers and which soft skills they value the most
- The specific value that an employer should offer to you as a candidate and potential employee
- What you as the candidate should focus on during the interview to position yourself as a top candidate
- The correct mindset for growing your career and reaching your full potential
Maximizing your career doesn’t happen by accident. It requires planning, preparation, and a proactive attitude. When you do find a job that’s right for you, you create a win-win situation for yourself and for your new employer.
So join Stay Pursell for this special AAIV webinar and discover the key to “Going Beyond Skills and Experience: Finding the Job That’s Right for You.”